At AEOM, we always maintain that our customers are bigger than the brand and thus we take the privacy and confidentiality of both our customers and visitors very seriously. Any information provided on this website will not be used in any way other than for providing the highest quality of service to our customers. The personal information stored on the website will NOT be disclosed to any third party unless required by law to do so.
- The information that a customer stores on our website, such as name, number and email address, will be used with utmost integrity and only to provide our services to our customers. No information will be revealed to a third party without the customer’s consent. However, if a legal situation arises, AEOM reserves the right to comply with the law of the land.
- AEOM uses a customisation tool to enable our customers to customise our collection according to their style and taste. AEOM reserves the intellectual property right to all the designs customised on our website.
- When a user provides us with their email ID by signing up for the newsletter OR creating an account on the website, this email ID will be used to send the newsletters, information on seasonal promotions, information about personal discounts, information regarding the orders made as well as website update information. The email ID, under no circumstances will be used for personal reasons. AEOM would suggest its registered customers to add AEOM’s email ID to their contacts to receive our promotions directly in the inbox.
- Our registered customers reserve the right to amend or delete any information stored on the website. This can be done by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We use third-party service providers for advertisement and analytic purposes. These third parties may use customer or visitor information for purposes such as providing data on the number of people visiting the site per minute. However, none of the information collected would be of personal nature, i.e., no personally identifiable information would be collected.